Crafters on the Green - Outdoor Craft Events - 4th Saturday of the month - April - October 2019
Crafters on the Green is held on the fourth Saturday of each month at the Westchester Plaza - Kensington & 31st, Westchester IL (where THE FARM is June through October)
The event starts at 10 am and ends at 4pm - It is held rain or shine.
Outdoor craft events begin in April and end in October. During the months June – October, the farmers market is also available and draws in numerous people.
For insurance purposes, any crafter who wishes to show must be a member of the studio. You become a member by signing up for at least two shows at the same time OR become a member the month before your first show. Monthly membership is $35 per month.
If you pre-pay a year’s membership at $350 –you have the ability to display your items in the studio as well as be on our preferred crafters list for referrals for custom items. There is a 20% fee for all items sold in the studio gift shop or as part of referral. This fee does NOT apply to outdoor events unless you wish us to process payments for you at the fair.. Additionally, we will also be hosting indoor events on 11/23, 11/30 as well as during the month of December.
You will receive a 10 x 10 space only. All displays, tables, chairs, etc are the crafters responsibility and must fit in the designated area. If you need more space, there is a $50 charge for each additional 10 x 10 space.
This year’s outdoor dates are: 4/27; 5/25; 6/22; 7/27; 8/24; 9/28; 10/26. Indoor events: 11/23, 11/30
- All products must be handmade in the USA, by the crafter. No direct sale booths, consultants or resales. The only exception to this is if you take orders on HANDMADE items. (i.e. Customized signs, cups, etc)
- For outdoor events, we supply space only, you need to bring everything you need for your booth including your table and chairs and linens, tent, etc. No tents can be staked into the ground.
- Crafters can begin setting up at 8am and begin breaking down no earlier than 4:00.
- Each crafter is to provide one inexpensive handcrafted raffle item for customer give-a-ways.
- Crafters need to properly dispose of all garbage after takedown.
- No photographing of other crafters products or booths allowed.
- Any signage must be within your designated space.
- Staking is not allowed. All canopies must be weighted down with sufficient weights.
- Once membership/show fee is paid for the month, there are no refunds.
- Please be courteous and respectful to all customers, fellow exhibitors, and event staff.
- Include pictures of finished products for marketing purposes. We market of facebook, twitter and in the Westchester Newsletter. If you have other ideas for marketing, us know and we will check it out.
- As a member, you are also listed on our preferred crafters directory which we use for referrals when customers are looking for a specific craft/product.